Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rehab for medical grade exceptionalism

Western society's conventional wisdom is proud of maxims about weight gain being caused by a lack of willpower or genetic predispositions. That's like saying guns kill people. MORONS...bullets kill people. It's not willpower or our mother's DNA coding inflating fat cells, its our consumptionist hands shoveling unholy amounts of sustenance through a mouth equipped with reinforced photo-polymerised chomping factories.     - an excerpt from Achieving ODJ  

A great catalyst that Jaron has used to speed up my reaction to increased cardio and accepting the universal truth that eating less is key, has been his use of the good ole "Hey fat boy, I'm the trainer!" motivation. A simple verbal back hand to get my mojo adjusted. This shot across the bow is common practice for anyone that is seeking to exercise within ODJ fitness standards. However, because of legal reasons I must strongly recommend this form of motivation not be used on the political correct crowd, anyone born after 1984 (Generation Green Ribbon), or men who have...who will... or have consider wearing skinny jeans. The deferred embarresment of watching a grown hipster cry is damn near nauseating.

Body by Krause, which is the benchmark of ODJ fitness, is designed to squash an individual's since of exceptionalism. No motivational speeches. No pandering to excuses. And definitely no modifications to accommodate weaknesses. To top it all off, Body by Krause does not solicit. Remember it is more of a mindset than a cult. Recall the scene in Fight Club when Bob stands outside of Tyler Durden and The Narrator's house? Key differentiators: clean running water and a solid dental plan. 1-2-3... Let's Go Obama Care!

3 comments:

  1. Too...much...must...restrain. For anyone who's ever watched that infomercial, "Biggest Loser", there's a reason why the contestants are not coddled like our precious millennial generation. That crap don't work. When I worked in restaurants, I had a demotivational board. Where, in an homage to elementary school teachers from a bygone era (mine), I would write the names of our staff who were slacking. They would then have to earn their way off by going above and beyond expectation. Guess whether it worked. Part of the genius of this blog is Jarvis has metaphorically put his name on my board, only for the entire WWW to see. Public humiliation is a pretty solid motivator. I also am not blind to my own nihilistic tendencies. I know I am good at what I do, and I'll be damned if JT was gonna disparage my abilities in a public forum by failing. Topics I have been encouraged not to tackle today for fear of losing readership: green ribbons, political correctness, skinny jeans, and fat genes. Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so restrained that it even pained me to read your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was warned/instructed not to imbibe before responding, for fear of retribution! I see now that I was set up. I vow now that in the future I will not be bullied into sober comments! Nothing but the best Johnny Walker can produce for our fans! Until next week...

    ReplyDelete