Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Shakes

Having gone on the weight gain-loss roller coaster a few times in this Wally World excursion that has become of my life; one thing has become a cardinal rule… don’t get hungry!

When the shakes come on, not the meth slash alco detox kind, but the full body fat cell mutiny on the bounty, “I’ll kill a hostage every minute until I get food” type. Being on the run every minute of the day has lead me to some pretty crappy grease traps along to resort corridor.

There are many truths in Chubby Town population Me, Morgan Spurlock slapped me with one a few years back in his doc Super Size Me… Unhealthy food is cheap. In Fast Food Nation, they go on to tell us about the subsidizing of corn which is feed to calls instead of them grazing, resulting in higher fat content in the meat… I’m not one to get serious, but I gots to break this cycle of acting like a 16 year old with the metabolism of a humming bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment