Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Gauntlet

The gauntlet has been thrown down, and I accept it!

Scot “EZ-E” Eliot challenged yours truly to a 16 week crash diet, work out packed, trash talking weight loss juggernaut. Over the next four months EZ-E and I have placed several side bets on who will lose the most weight (percentage of course, E has a full two bits on me). We will explain the reasoning behind the wager and what E will have to do when I beat him… The lawyers are forcing me to use the correct wording, “What the loser will have to do when the other beats him.” Freaking blood suckers!

Stay tuned to the madness of two college buddies battling a decade worth of fast food, mid day naps, and general lethargy.

Jarvis "JT" Marlow

2 comments:

  1. Easy, you poor bastard! You have no idea what you're in for. Marlow don't drink no more. I'm highly recommending he start smoking, you know, to deal with the food cravings. Eh, probably won't take my advice on that one, but anything to win a bet, so we'll see. I'll be following this one intently, having lost 70 pounds myself about three years ago. Kept it off too, the hard part if you ask me. Good luck to you both! I hope you both surpass your goals. E, don't forget, malted barley is a food group and 40 oz. curls are great excercise...Go JT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoght JT was Molner.

    ReplyDelete