Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Before Shot

The camera adds an extra 100 pounds...

Worried that I would not loose any weight, there was a possibility that pictures from the weigh in would stay unpublished. However, since I have lost 15 L-B's so far I feel ok with putting or 'before" shots on the WWW...

I can't speak for Easy, which from what I hear from my Northern Nevada brethren, he is securing stock in Taco Bell and part owner of an all you can eat sushi joint in Bend, Oregon. Not saying that I got this wrapped up, but since its a contest between an old Rebel Men teammate... I gots this one!!!
It is my hope that Easy makes this thing interesting and comes through with a surprise liposuction or possibly a Tijuana gut amputation. Either way, I will confident that my Pacific Northwest brother will be wearing a beautiful maternity dress on our Vegas evening out before the 5th annual Silverman Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment